Only members of 100 Women Who Care - Las Vegas are eligible to nominate a charity. Nominations must be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the next quarterly meeting to get approved.
- Must be registered 501(c)(3) non profit organizations.
- Local and based in the Las Vegas Metropolitan Area.
- Must be actively engaged in the community and executing their mission statement.
- Local chapters of national charities may be nominated as long as the donation will be used to serve local needs.
- Churches and schools may be nominated as long as the donation will be used to serve the greater community, not just the members of the church or school.
- Guide Star and Charity Navigator are helpful websites to verify information on charities.
- Members may only nominate one charity for each meeting.
- If multiple members submit the same charity for consideration, they will have 2 options. 1) Nominate a different charity. 2) Acknowledge that the member submitting the charity first will have the opportunity to present on behalf of that organization. If that member is not present at the meeting, additional members attached to the charity will have the opportunity to present. Multiple nominations of a charity will NOT result in multiple entries.
- A selected charity is not eligible to be nominated/presented again for 18 months. The nominating member may nominate a different charity for consideration at future meetings.
- The other 2 charities not selected to receive funding may be nominated/presented again at future meetings.